Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day late and a dollar short

I know...I know...Halloween was so last month. But since I didn't start blogging last month, let's have a Halloween refresher. Pumpkin carving is one of our Halloween traditions. We make a pilgrimage to the "Pumpkin patch", pick out our victims and head home to carve them up. We pick up pumpkins too (don't tell the FBI, where the bodies are).

I'm really stoked over my pumpkin this year. Usually, the carving are more mundane as dictated by our young children. Of course, Sunshine had a Dora silhouette and Bug chose the bat signal.

Here's theirs.....
Here's mine.....


Don't you just love the sheer look of terror on the little one's face......


I know it's awesome isn't it? Mad props to Tom Nardone for the inspiration. Check him out and order a book while you're there for next year.

No comments: